“Power to Save” Acts 3
Pastor Mike Willis
Big idea: To lead people to Jesus, believe in His power, not yours.
Jesus is powerful to heal remarkably (Acts 1-10).
Jesus is powerful to convict deeply (Acts 11-16).
Walk through the door Jesus opens & point out the problem (11-15).
Referencing the door Jesus opened, point them to the solution (16).
Jesus is powerful to save completely (Acts 17-26).
3 Rs of how Jesus saves completely.
- Repentance (19)
- Refreshing (20)
- Restoration (21)
7 Encouragements about Evangelism
- God is long-suffering with lost sinners.
- True witness involves both bad and good news.
- The masses are reached through individuals.
- The best defense of the faith is a changed life.
- Whenever God blesses, Satan will oppose it.
- Jesus is praying our witness will have success.
- Jesus is more powerful than you think.