Poised Church- Joshua 3:1-6
“Poised Church” Joshua 3:1-6
Poised definition for a church = Having a composed and God-assured manner.
A poised church sees God’s work in the past and in the future so we are confident in Him in the present.
Looking back: Know God has led us (1).
God has led us!
1) Saved us
2) Formed us
3) Used us
4) Wowed us
5) Readied us
Today: Enjoy that God is leading us (2-4).
What does poise today look like?
1) Trust God’s timing
2) Enjoy this moment
Looking forward: See that God is ahead of us (5-6).
Consecration = the act of dedicating ourselves to worship and serve God.
What’s our game plan?
- Glorify God by making healthy disciples of Jesus.
- Worship Jesus personally and on Sunday mornings.
- Walk with Jesus personally and in a multiplying small group.
- Work for Jesus personally and on a serving team rallying others.
- Witness about Jesus personally and together toward souls saved.