All-Around Good Guys Get Saved- Acts 10
All-Around Good Guy gets Saved” Acts 10
Big Idea: God is so good that He spreads His good news to everyone.
Man seeks God (1-8).
Important to know:
God hears prayers of the unsaved
God is honored by godly living
Godly living is NOT enough for salvation
God makes plans for conversions
Messenger prepared (9-23).
Jesus shared (24-43).
- God the Father sent Jesus (36)
- Jesus delivers peace with God (36)
- Jesus is Lord of all (36)
- Jesus is the Messiah/Anointed/Christ (38)
- Jesus has divine authority (38)
- Jesus was crucified (39)
- Jesus was raised from the dead (41)
- Jesus will judge the living and the dead (42)
- You can be forgiven by trusting Jesus for salvation (43)