“Seek and Set in 2020”
by Mike Willis
Your 2020 will include innumerable interactions, tasks, opportunities and endeavors. What is God’s counsel about when and how to approach them?
“Seek the things that are above, where Christ is” Colossians 3:1
“Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth” Colossians 3:2
This month, make a plan toward the following seeking and setting in 2020:
- Receive God’s voice in your life via a daily Bible reading plan.
- Seek God using a daily/weekly prayer list + when/where you will pray.
- Benefit from intentional fellowship through church, small group, hang-outs.
- Make some goals toward good news sharing and good deeds doing.
- Take a step of faith toward fanning into flame how Jesus has gifted you.
We don’t know yet what our 2020 interactions, tasks, opportunities and endeavors will be, but we can walk with the God we do know through all of what He already knows is coming. That’s amazing.
Let there be light in 2020!
December 27, 2019
December 12, 2019
August 28, 2019