Week of Prayer – March 25th to April 1st
We believe firmly in the power of prayer! The fruit you see and feel is the result of prayer!
Our plan this week is simple:
1) Pray everyday on your own using the guide below.
2) Your SG this week will meet to pray.
3) Everyone fast on Wednesday.
4) Come ready to worship Friday & Sunday!
Monday: Acts 2:42-47
Tuesday: Ephesians 4:12-16
Wednesday: Colossians 3:1-25
Thursday: Ephesians 2:1-10
Friday: Romans 5:8
Saturday: Jude 24-25
Sunday: Luke 11:25
Praise God for what you see about Him in each day’s Bible passage saying, “Lord, you are…!” Let your soul fill with praise and faith.
Pray the following core needs:
• Needs the passage brings to mind
• Good Friday/Easter fruitfulness
• Spiritual growth among us
• Embracing lyric “How Sweet the Sound”
• Bridge Fellowship core group growth
Fasting is giving up what you need (food) in order to pray to Who you need more… God! Fast 1-3 meals. During the time you would otherwise be prepping/eating/cleaning, pray.
December 27, 2019
December 12, 2019
December 05, 2019